Not just for Super Heroes anymore

when you think of Super Heroes you usually think of capes and bright colors for some ... others darker colors ... but one thing that I always think about when I think of super hero is a CAPE !!! And some poeple might also think that ... but lately when I think of cape I think of something a tad bit more glamorous ... than something that a super hero wears around his neck ... no .. when I think of cape I think of



and I am glad we did .. something that I am obssed with this Fall/Winter is the CAPE :)

P.S. You can check out a video of Anne Hathaway talking about the pictures she took for Vogue ... for the November cover ... and she will also talk about her upcoming movie.. and her Oscar nomination by clicking HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate