Just Keep Me Warm


















This is going to be a bit of a short post since there are so many pics ..... I went to Zara ... and picked out some of my favorite jackets and trench coats .. and anything that keeps you warm really .. but that you can work at the same time :) About  the number of pictures I have to say I was holding myself back .. especially when I got to the knits .... I <3 Knits .. if you haven't noticed .. but still I think to have this many pics is sort of a must since fashion is so visual ... so I am sorry about the number of pics ... but at the same time I think they they are necessary  .. once again I hope you like the ones that I picked out :)

Traducción: Esto va a ser un post un poco corto, ya que hay tantas fotos ..... Fui a Zara ... y cogí algunos de mis favoritos abrigos y gabardinas ... Y pues cualquier cosa que te mantenga caliente ... Pero que te puedas ver muy bien a la vez :) Sobre el número de fotografías tengo que decir que estaba tratando de no coger tantas ... Sobre todo cuando llegué a la jersey .... Yo <3 Jerseys ... Si no lo habían notado ... Pero aún así creo que tener tantas fotos es un deber ya que la moda es muy visual ... así que perdón sobre el número de fotos ... pero creo que son necesarios al mismo tiempo .. Una vez más, espero que les guste a los que escogí :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate