Editorial


This editorial really caught my eye when I saw the first picture .... The pictures are sort of sarcastic they are dark yet glamorous, and it doesn’t just look glamorous I would say it looks very luxurious even more than glamorous because when you look at the background it looks like some giant old mansion ..... Which I really really love because it transports you to a somewhat creepy yet fantastic and unexpected setting .... The model in this shoot is Ai Tominaga .... it was photographed by Miles Aldridge for Vogue Italia, and styled by Patti Wilson ...I really liked this editorial and I hope you will too :)

  Traducción: Este editorial realmente me llamó la atención cuando vi la primera foto .... Las imágenes son muy sarcásticas me parece a mi porque son oscuras pero glamorosas al mismo tiempo y también creo que se ve muy lujoso creo que se ve mas lujoso que glamoroso porque cuando miras al el fondo de la foto se ve como una lujosa mansión vieja .... Y eso realmente me encanta porque te transporta a un lugar  un poco tenebroso pero fantástico e inesperado a la vez .... La modelo de este rodaje es Ai Tominaga .... Quien fue fotografiada por Miles Aldridge para Vogue Italia, y el rodaje fue estilizado por Patti Wilson ... me gustó mucho este editorial y espero que a ustedes también les guste :)

P.S. Pics from Fashion Gone Rogue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate