Fashionable Table Tennis Match


Sooyeon Lee: Grand Slam on Nowness.com.

You might not know this about me, but I LOVE MOVEMENT! Not like let’s randomly get up and move, but like with clothes I love to see how they move with you, the same thing goes for long hair. (Weird I know) So of course when I watched this video I was mesmerized! The way the fringed leggings, and the fringe under her arms looks when she moved to hit the ball. I also loved the Versace dress with all the fringe ..... PERFECT!

Traducciòn: De pronto no saben esto acerca de mi , pero me encanta el MOVIMIENTO! No el tipo de movimiento como que  de la nada nos vamos a parar y a movernos, pero como se mueve la ropa y como se ve cuando se mueve contigo a tu ritmo eso me encanta, lo mismo ocurre con el pelo largo. (Raro lo sé) Así que, cuando vi este video me quede hipnotizado! La forma en la que los leggings con flecos, y la franja debajo de sus brazos se ven cuando se movía a golpear la pelota. También me encantó el vestido de Versace con todos los flecos ..... PERFECTO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate