Style is Forever Yours

give a girl a dress, and she’s clothed for a day. Teach a girl to dress, and she’ll never be without style.

I was browsing through Olivia Palermo.com, and I saw this apparently "old" saying all I could do was just sit there choking on the fact that the saying was so perfect! You can buy all the clothes you want and they can be custom made for you and have been sewn with golden thread, but if you don’t have style or if it’s not your style you can’t rock it.

 I do think everyone has style, but it’s their own some people have very cookie cutter types of style, and others have their own unique style that makes them, well them. I want to write this up on my wall get a tattoo of it and make it my phones and computer background!

That’s what this whole fashion universe is about STYLE, whatever it is that you are feeling, the song you are listening to, where you live those are all some of pieces that make up the giant puzzle that is your unique style and taste. So remember boys and girls you can give a girl a dress, and she’s clothed for a day, but teach a girl to dress, and she’ll never be without style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate