I am such a GLEEK !!!

OMG I totally LOVE GLEE I got hooked since the first episode!!! I really don’t know why I just did.... I love theater and really any type of art ... so maybe that’s why and you might say that there is tons of unnecessary drama and stuff.. but I just love it and I get to see a new episode tomorrow !! YaY!!! I am super excited because it is about puck and what he would be like with out his popularity.. and what Rachel would be like with out her voice .. the only problem I have with GLEE is that I think the episode are always to short even though they are usually an hour but that’s not enough for us GLEEKS xD So if there are ant GLEEKS out there .. I am with you guys and totally agree that GLEE rocks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate