Fausto Puglisi Fall/Winter 2012 Campaign

Yes the amazing fall campaigns have started, and I am really loving this Fausto Puglisi one, photographed by Paolo Santambrogio, and styled by Alice Gentilucci it has the right amount of Rock&Roll its not overly done, but isn't watered down either, its perfection. Plus Amber Le Bon and red streaks of messy hair fyling every where seem to be a perfect match.





















































































































Is it only me or does this almost look like some kind of dance? I mean she could have totally been listening to this song.


Ewww its old and random I know (I dont care though)

P.S. Pictures from Fashion Gone Rogue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate