Alexander McQueen Fall/Winter 2012

Though this might not have been my favorite collection I couldn't stop my fingers from writing this post, nor did I really have to debate about it that much I mean, watch that video, and even if you don't love the collection you are going to want to write about it. My favorite part was the beginning part with the pretty skirts and the amazing knee high boots, but every single part of this collection was just so over the top and so amazing! I mean the movement these dresses had it was just ughh masterful this collection really was just that MASTERFUL! I couldn't just ignore it, and that's what really makes a great collection, the fact that even though its not your favorite you still have to communicate it because you know its so special and well made that it shouldn't/couldn't be ignored.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate