Book Cravings

So fashion month is OVAH PEOPLE! No more going to sleep at 3 A.M. blogging. Since I get to catch up on my beauty sleep (I need it, trust me, I mean this *points at self* does not happen with 4 hours of sleep) I decided to make a list of the books I am craving at the moment, because there is nothing better than reading a book you are super interested in during a lazy day. (right? RIGHT? normal people still stay in and read books! Right?)


So that is #1 Born to be Brad by Brad Goreski, I NEED! #2 Classy and Very Classy by Derek Blasberg, #3 The book-set of the Gossip Girl series by Cecily von Ziegesar, #4 Fashion For Men by Milan Vukmirovic, and last but not least Modelland by Tyra Banks which is sort of old I know, but I read the first few pages on Amazon and was HOOKED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate