We Stylish Up Here in Russia


I bow to basically anything these women wear. Miroslava Duma,  Elena Perminova, Uliana Sergienko, and Anya Ziourova are always killing me with their street style.



Scott Schuman recently said that he didn't like taking pictures of a certain group of Russians, because they were supposedly trying to hard? ummm I am going to need clarification, did he mean these four flawless women? No ... No he couldn't have I mean they are perfection, and who cares if it looks like they tried too hard or not? They still end up looking amazing (Im watching you Schuman)

P.S. Finally found a way to conquer my "blogger not letting me upload pictures", thank you self (patting myself on the back)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate