New York Fashion Week .... Collage ... Who Will Be There ???




















YES !!! I made another one .. I was just so excited with my last one (THIS ONE) that I had to make another ... since New York Fashion Week is around the corner I decided to dedicate this collage to it ... on it you can see the New York sky line ... and up top at the far left corner you can see some of my favorite bloggers that are going to be at NYFW.. And then at the bottom I put some of the designers that will show during NWFW .. And last but definitely not least I put some editors from Vogues around the world .... I don’t love it as much as I did my last one .. but I still really really like it .. I hope you do too :)

Traducciòn: !!! Hice otro .. Estaba tan entusiasmado con el ultimo que hice (ESTE) que tuve que hacer otro ... Y como la Semana de la Moda de Nueva York está tan cerca he decidido dedicar este collage a ello ... en él fondo se puede ver los edificios de Nueva York ... y en esquina superior izquierda se puede ver algunos de mis bloggers favoritos que van a estar en NYFW .. Y después, en la parte inferior puse algunos de los diseñadores que mostrarán durante NWFW .. Y por último pero no menos importante puse unas de las editores de Vogue alrededor del mundo .... No lo amo tanto como el ultimo que hice .. Pero todavía me gusta mucho .. Espero que a ustedes también les guste :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate