Not Black and Yellow ... Black and White !!!!



















Yesterday as I was day dreaming .... Cruela De Vil came to my mind for some random reason .. and of course the colors black and white also came to my mind ... so then I went on Google images and looked for black and white fashion images and chose the ones I thought looked the best ... I decided just to stick with the heads .. I think it looks cooler :) ... I hope you like it ... it was actually my first time using Photoshop since school .. And I sadly forgot everything I had learned so this took forever ... but I am happy with it :) ... I hope you guys like it just as much as I do :)

P.S. I know Cruela De Vil doesn’t exactly blend in ... but she was my inspiration so I had to put her in some where ;)

  Traducciòn: Ayer mientras soñaba despierto .... Cruela De Vil vino a mi mente por algún motivo .. Y por supuesto los colores negro y blanco también llegaron a mi mente ... así que luego me fui a Google imágenes y busqué imágenes de moda en blanco y negro y escogí las fotos mas me gustaron ... Decidí solo poner las cabezas .. Creo que se ve súper :) ... Espero que les guste ... en realidad era mi primera vez usando Photoshop desde el colegio .. Y lamentablemente se me olvidó todo lo que había aprendido así que esto me tomo mucho tiempo ... pero estoy contento con ello :) ... Espero que les guste tanto como me gusta a mi :)

 P.D. Cruela De Vil no esta exactamente en blanco y negro ... pero ella fue mi inspiración, así que tuve que ponerla en algún lugar  ;)

2 comments:

  1. hahaha cruela de vil! Now the Disney song Cruela de vil is running through my head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah I know right ... I loved her in the movie though .. she was so FABULOUS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate