Not Inspired !!! ..... And Thank You :)







When I sat in front of my computer today .. I just couldn’t find anything that inspired me .. so that is why you have three random videos today ... These are videos that brightened up my day ... I hope it does the same for you ... and the reason I say thank you is because …. you remember the Alice in Wonderland editorial I wrote about .... Well Complot Magazine was nice enough to put me on their FB page .. YaY !! So thanks Complot :) you can see the post by clicking HERE
 
 
Traducciòn: Cuando me senté frente a mi computador  hoy .. Simplemente no pude encontrar nada que me inspirara .. Es por eso que puse estos tres videos ... Estos videos me alegraron el día ... Espero que hagan lo mismo por ustedes ... y la razón por la que quiero dar las gracias es porque .... Se acuerdan que escribe sobre el editorial de Alicia en el País de las Maravillas .... Bueno la revista Complot tuvo la amabilidad de ponerme en su página de FB .. YaY !! Así que gracias Complot :) pueden ver el mensaje haciendo clic AQUÍ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate