Alice in Wounderland






I was randomly watching TV when this commercial about a magazine came one ... I really liked the commercial so I decided to go to their website .... And when I did ... I immediately went to the fashion section .. (Duhhh) Thats where I found the pics up top ... aren’t they great ??? I love Alice in Wonderland ... I also loved the movie ... So I just had to put this up ... I love how you can really see the Alice in Wonderland part of the editorial ... but you totally see the fashion side of it too ... My favorites have to be the two last pics .... You should totally go check this magazine out ... they are the best !!! You can go to their website by clicking HERE

Traducciòn: Estaba viendo televisión cuando vi un comercial acerca de una revista ... Me gustó mucho el comercial, así que decidí ir a su sitio web .... Y cuando lo hice ... De inmediato, fui a la sección de moda .. (duhhh) ahí fue donde encontré con las fotos de arriba ... ¿no son lo mejor ??? Me encanta Alicia en el País de las Maravillas ... También me encantó la película ... Así que me tuve que poner esas fotos en mi blog ... Me encanta cómo se puede ver la parte de Alicia en el País de las Maravillas en el editorial ... pero también se puede ver la parte que tiene que ver con la moda ... Mis favoritas tienen que ser las dos últimas fotos .... Deberían de ir a ver esta revista ... Es los mejor !!! Puede ir a su sitio web haciendo clic AQUÍ

P.S Pics from Complot Magazine

2 comments:

  1. There is no one who could be more inspiring than Alice. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your style and love your blog! lets follow each other! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate