Emmanuelle Alt .... Loves Topshop !!!



I am dying to see what French Vogue will become under Emmanuelle Alt's command !!! I have always liked her rock and roll style .... and I cant help but wonder if she will incorporate a little bit of that rock and roll edge to French Vogue ..... I love the fact that she loves Topshop I think that is so GREAT !!! She looks great and I know French Vogue will also look great under her watch :)

Traducciòn: Me muero por ver en lo que se convertirá Vogue Francés bajo el mando de Emmanuelle Alt !!! Siempre me ha gustado su estilo rock and roll .... Y no puedo evitar preguntarme si va a incorporar un poco de ese estilo de rock and roll a Vogue Francés ..... Me encanta el hecho de que ella le encante comprar pantalones en Topshop creo que es súper !!! Ella se ve muy bien y sé que Vogue Francés también se verá muy bien bajo su mando :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey :)
    Thanks for your lovely message on IFB! So glad you like my blog :) Of course I am now following you - your blog is great! would love if you'd follow me back.
    xxx
    www.rosie-glow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love top shop too!! Followed you!
    http://www.glamtimee.blogspot.com/
    www.youtube.com/user/glamtimee
    xoxo
    Izzy&Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate