Who has 20 Followers ??? I do !!!


20 followers might not seem like a lot to somebody ... but to me it means the world !!! I really thank each and everyone of you guys who is following me .... I am super excited for next year to see how my blog grows and just get into it more and more each day .. I hope you guys had tons of fun last night and I hope you get to achieve whatever it is that you want to achieve in 2011 .... For me it would probably be to have around 300 followers or more if I can and  also do a lot more outfit posts on the blog .. cause I don't do much of those .... But I will try :) .... Once again THANK YOU for following my blog :)

Traducción: 20 seguidores puede que no sea mucho para algunas personas .... Pero para mi se significa el mundo !!! De verdad les doy muchas gracias a cada una de las personas que me siguen .... Estoy súper emocionado por el próximo año para poder ver como crece mi blog ..... Espero que se hayan divertido mucho anoche y espero que puedan lograr todas sus metas para el 2011 .... Para mi serian tener alrededor de 300 seguidores o mas si se puede y también que poner mas fotos de lo que me pongo y pues de mi para que me conozcan mas :) .... Otra vez GRACIAS de verdad por seguir mi blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate