Why Dont You Love Me ...... Inspiration


I love this song .. And this video I love the vintage feel it has to it .... My favorite outfit has to be the gardening outfit ... I tried to create an outfit using that scene in the video as inspiration ... but it wasn’t really working out so I went for my next favorite outfit which is when she is on the phone .... And she is crying and has that amazing bodysuit on ... and she has all of those fabulous big rings on ... I loved it !!! So I used that as inspiration and made the outfit you can see at the bottom ... I hope you like it :) 
 
Traducciòn:  Me encanta esta canción .. Y este video también me encanta ... me encanta la época que tiene el video  .... Mi outfit favorito tiene que ser el outfit de jardinería ... Traté de crear un outfit con esa escena del video como fuente de inspiración ... pero no me gusto realmente, así que escogí mi próximo outfit favorito que es cuando está en el teléfono .... Y ella está llorando y tiene que traje asombroso ... y tiene todos esos anillos grandes y fabulosos ... Me encantó !!! Así que he lo he usado como inspiración e hice el outfit que pueden ver en la parte inferior ... Espero que les guste :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate