Tom Fords Womanswear Video !!!!



I was so curious about this fashion show !!! I mean the fact that Tom Ford wanted it to be super exclusive just made me want to know more and more about it .... Alas I never got really really good details just some pics .... but I wanted more ... then today our of the blue I found this !!!! I was super excited ... I love the fact that the room is small and it just sort of makes you feel like .... If you are in this room FEEL SPECIAL !!!! I would have killed to be there ... I also love the fact that at the end of the fashion show everyone gets up and cheers and hugs it looks more like a small get together and not some important exclusive fashion show ... I hope you guys enjoy the video just as much as I did !!!!

 Traducción: Yo estaba tan curioso por este desfile de moda !!! Me refiero al hecho de que Tom Ford quería que fuera súper exclusivo y que solo los que estaban invitados pudieran ver el desfile y eso solamente me hizo querer saber mas y mas sobre este desfile .... Por desgracia no conseguí los detalles que yo quería solo pude conseguir algunas fotos .... Pero saber quería más ... entonces hoy de la nada me encontré con esto !!!! Yo estaba súper emocionado ... Me encanta el hecho de que la habitación sea pequeña y te hace sentir como .... Si usted está en este cuarto viendo este desfile SIENTASE ESPECIAL !!!! Habría matado a estar ahí ... También me encanta el hecho de que al final del desfile de moda todo el mundo se pone de pie y aplauden y se abrazan se parece más a una pequeña reunión y no una importante muestra de moda exclusiva ... Espero que ustedes disfruten el video tanto como yo lo hice !!!!

2 comments:

  1. hi, I'd be interested in finding out if you plan to do anything with your "obsession" for fashion? Do you think that you are "called" by God to take the world by storm? OR Is this just a something that you enjoy from the outside and don't wish to be a part of the "insider" fashionistas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm I really really do want to be a fashion "insider" be a journalist for Vogue or something like that and just climb my way up the fashion ladder ... I want to be an editor in chief of a fashion magazine one day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate