Take Me Somewhere Else Michael Kors


The 2011 Campaigns have started and I was going to put up my favorites today ... but then I saw this Michael Kors Spring 2011 campaign and it took me to a different place .. A warm place where I had no responsibilities what so everand I could just lay down relax and soak up the sun all day long ... and I just day dreamed for some a while then I came back to reality (I am not crazy I swear LOL) .. And thats why I decided to put this campaign pic up ... Today it has been a rainy cold day here in Bogota ... so I loved the thought of going some where warm .... If you are reading this .. I hope it takes you off to a nice warm place just like it did me :) ... I will put up my favorite 2011 campaigns tomorrow .... In this campaign Karmen Pedaru is replacing Carmen Kass as the face of Michael Kors ... She is joined by Simon Nessman ... the campaign was shot by Mario Testino

Traducciòn: Las campañas del 2011 han iniciado y iba a poner mis campañas favoritas en mi blog hoy ... pero luego vi esta campaña de Michael Kors primavera de 2011 y me llevo a otro lugar .. A un lugar cálido, dondeno tenía ningún tipo de responsabilidad y podía quedarme en el sol todo el día  ... y me quede soñado poralgunos momentos y luego regresé a la realidad (no estoy loco lo juro jajaj) .. Y por eso decidí poner esta foto de la campaña  ... Hoy ha sido un día frío y lluvioso aquí en Bogotá ... así que me encantó la idea de ir algún lugar donde haga mucho calor .... Si usted está leyendo esto .. Espero que lo lleve a un lugar cálido y agradable como lo hizo conmigo :) ... mañana voy a poner mis campañas favoritas del 2011 ... En esta foto esta Karmen Pedaru remplazando a Carmen Kass como la cara de Michael Kors ... Esta acompañada por Simon Nessman ... La campaña fue fotografiada por Mario Testino

P.S. Pics from Fashion Gone Rogue

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog! Gave you a follow :)
    Here is mine if you want to check it out!

    http://stylebones.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous advertisment! All I can say is WOW. Drenched in golden sunlight... absolutely stunning in every way.

    http://visionsofmemories.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate