London Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2011 RECAP


While Milan Fashion Week is going on .. I just wanted to take a look back .. and recap on which were my favorite collections from these Fall/Winter 2011 collections ... as I did with New York Fashion Week ... which if you want, you can read about my favorite collections HERE .... I don’t think I have as many favorite collections in LFW as I did in NYFW ... but you never know ... this post might be a tad bit shorter than the NYFW post, but I cant promise anything xD ... My first favorite collection being the Holly Fulton collection

Traducciòn: Mientras avanza la Semana de Moda en Milán .. Yo sólo quería hacer una mirada hacia atrás .. Y recapitular sobre mis colecciones favoritas de este Otoño/Invierno 2011 ... como lo hice con la semana de Moda en Nueva York ... que, si lo desea, puede leer acerca de mis colecciones favoritas AQUI .... No creo que tenga tantas colecciones favoritas en la Semana de Moda en Londres como lo hice en NYFW ... pero nunca se sabe ... este post puede ser un poco más corto que el post de NYFW, pero no puedo prometer nada xD ... Mi primera colección favorita es la colección de Holly Fulton

Holly Fulton











This collection was really a surprise to me a pleasant surprise that is … since I had never ever heard of Holly Fulton ... I thought it was very contradicting and possibly even hypocrite in a way, but in a good way none the less .... I say its contradicting and possibly hypocrite because it looks like a very classic collection yet at the same time it doesn’t, and it looks very glamorous yet at the same time it doesn’t look that glamorous and that is why I say it is contradicting and sort of hypocritical, but it is a great collection this was the first time I saw a Holly Fulton collection and I quite like it :)

Traducciòn: Esta colección fue realmente una sorpresa para mí, fue una agradable sorpresa quiero decir ... ya que nunca había oído hablar de Holly Fulton ... Pensé que esta colección fue muy contradictoria y, posiblemente, incluso hasta hipócrita, pero en una buena forma .... Digo que es contradictoria y, posiblemente, hipócrita porque parece una colección muy clásica pero al mismo tiempo no lo es, y se ve muyglamurosa pero al mismo tiempo, no se ve tan glamurosa y es por eso que digo que es contradictoria y puede llegar a ser hipócrita, pero aun es una gran colección esta era la primera vez que vi una colección Holly Fulton y me gusto bastante :)

Marios Schwab












Yet another designer I knew nothing about ... But I really did love this collection I loved the leather and the pearls that I totally and completely missed at first and then when I gave it a better second look I saw them. This collection was designed thinking about where a pearl comes from it is beautiful but comes from an ugly slimy clam, and you could really see that in the collection I think ... everything was beautiful yet not over the top which is always good once in a while ... very very good collection I have to say I loved it !!!

Traducciòn: Otro diseñador sobre el cual no sabía nada de nada ... Pero yo realmente ame esta colección me encantó el cuero y las perlas que no las vi por completo al principio y luego cuando le di una mejor segunda vista es que las vi. Esta colección fue diseñada pensando de donde proviene  una perla que es hermosa, pero viene de una almeja babosa y fea, y realmente pude ver eso en la colección creo que ... todo era hermoso pero no exagerado, que es bueno de vez en cuando ... muy muy buena colección tengo que decir que me encantó !!!

Matthew Williamson 









This might not come as a shocker to the ones who have been on my blog for a while .... Yes Matthew Williamson designed one of my favorite collections during this London Fashion Week ... and he is also my favorite designer .... I swear usually anything he does I just love ... I did like this collection ... but my favorite part of the collection was most definitely the scarves and the pants ... this man just knows pants he makes them look so great that’s why most of the pics are pants ... They just look perfect !!!! I really loved this collection !!!

Traducciòn: Esto podría no ser una sorpresa para los que han estado en mi blog por un tiempo .... Matthew Williamson diseña una de mis colecciones favoritas durante esta Semana de la Moda de Londres ... y también es mi diseñador favorito .... Juro por lo general  que cualquier cosa que haga me encanta ... Me gustó estacolección mucho ... pero mi parte favorita de la colección fue definitivamente las bufandas y los pantalones ...este hombre sabe lo que es un pantalón y los hacer ver perfectos por eso es que la mayoría de las fotos son de los pantalones de esta colección ... complementan a la colección perfectamente !!!! Me encantó estacolección !!!

P.S. All pics are from Style.com 

2 comments:

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate