Milan Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2011 RECAP


When I first started looking through the collections of Milan Fashion Week I can’t lie I was a bit let down and at the same time worried. I was letdown because out of fashion month I really look forward to MFW ... and at first I just didn’t love any of the collections .. but as I went on and looked through more collections, I once again remembered why it is that I look forward to MFW during fashion month ... I was also worried at first because I thought I was going to end up with like two collections that I liked out of all MFW, but thankfully I found some really amazing collections the first collection that I fell in love with is Emilio Pucci .... (I love the way that sounds BTW ... just a random fact about me .... Random I know)

 Traducciòn: Cuando primero empecé a ver las colecciones de la Semana de Moda de Milán no les quiero mentir estaba un poco decepcionado y, al mismo tiempo preocupado. Estaba decepcionado porque del mes de la moda realmente espero y me emociono mucho por MFW ... y al principio no me encantaron ninguna de las colecciones .. Pero fui mirando otras colecciones, y recordé porque es que me emociono tanto por MFW durante el mes de la moda ... también estaba preocupado al principio porque pensé que iba a terminar con apenas dos colecciones, que me gustaban de todo MFW, pero por suerte encontré algunas colecciones que son realmente sorprendentes la primera colección de la cual me enamore fue colección de Emilio Pucci

Emilio Pucci






I was so happy when I found this collection its so perfect !!! I love the pants in this collection ... this collection looks a bit more put together than his other collections .. which I love I mean I loved his Spring/Summer collection with those dresses that seemed to be weightless flowing in the background as they models walked down the runway ughhhh perfection, but I am glad he made a very put together collection for Fall/Winter that you could wear to a million places and you would still look just as great !!! 

Traducciòn: Estaba tan feliz cuando encontré esta colección es tan perfecta !!! Me encantan los pantalones de esta colección ... la colección se ve un poco más elaborada e ordenada que sus otras colecciones .. A mi me encanto su colección de Primavera/Verano con esos vestidos que parecían no tener peso y súper vaporosos que fluían en el fondo, cuando las modelos caminaban por la pasarela ughhh completa perfección, pero me alegro de que hizo una colección mas elaborado para el Otoño/Invierno esta colección es una colección que se podría llevar a un millón de lugares y aún se vería tan excelente !!!

Gucci












I loved this collection, but I have to admit what I loved most about it were those ultra sheer gowns .. I mean sure you might freeze to death or people might not agree with the gown because of the sheerness, but who cares ??? They are FABULOUS !!! I think the fact that they are so sheer makes them even better, because you wouldn’t expect to see that during winter or fall in certain places. I did love all the furs and the colors I have to say I sort of hated the fedoras, but all and all it was a great collection !!!
 
Traducciòn: Me encantó esta colección, pero tengo que admitir que lo que más me gusto de la colección fueron los vestidos casi transparentes .. Ósea de pronto te mueres del frio o la gente no esté de acuerdo con el vestido por cuan tranparente es, pero a quién le importa ??? Estos vestidos son lo mejor !!! Creo que el hecho de que son tan transparentes los hace aún mejor, porque no esperarían ver algo tan tranparente y vaporoso durante el invierno o el otoño en ciertos lugares. Yo ame todas las pieles y los colores aun que tengo que decir que no me gustaron los sombreros, pero aun así con los sombreros y todo esta fue una gran colección !!!
MaxMara








I loved the colors in this collection whites and camels and nudes ... aaaaaa so wonderful. The collection had a sort of sci-fi feel with all the white, but it didn’t go crazy it was the perfect balance between sci-fi and perfect Italian fashion !!! I have to say that my favorite outfit is the last one, it looks like a rich snobbish girl that I don’t know, is roaming through the streets, but she looks PERFECT !!! (I do love the Blair Waldorfs of the world) I usually would shutter at the thought of leggings as pants, but if you have one of those coats on (and DONT TAKE IT OFF!!!) you can work anything underneath .... By the way everyone should lust after that full length silvered plaid coat with fringes at the end .... its perfect !!! Well done MaxMara :) 

Traducciòn: los colores de esta colección me encantaron los camellos, blancos y desnudos ... aaaaaa están perfecto para el invierno. La colección tenía una sensación de ciencia-ficción con todo el blanco, pero no se volvieron locos con esa sensación ni con el blanco esta colección es el equilibrio perfecto entre la moda italiana y la ciencia-ficción !!! Tengo que decir que mi outfit favorito es el último, se ve como una niña rica que no se, que camina por las calles, pero se ve perfecto !!! (a mi me encantan laBlair Waldorfs del mundo) por lo general no me gustaría la idea de leggings como pantalones, pero si tienes uno de esos abrigos (Y NO TE LO QUITAS !!!) te puedes poner lo que quieras debajo del abrigo ... . Por cierto todos deberían codiciar ese abrigo que tiene ese diseño escoses en plateado y tiene flecos al final (la segunda foto) .... Es perfecto !!! Bien hecho MaxMara :)
   
Moschino 








Though I did love this collection .. I do have to say one negative thing about it .... I hated the hats !!!! I think everything would have looked so much better without them the only hats I liked were the rose hat that is worn in the last pic and stuffed chicken that was worn in the second pic the rest ... ughhh I didn’t like them. With the hats and everything this was a very good collection I allays love the male female clothing twist it always makes things interesting and I also love the sort of naval theme that some of the clothes had you cant ever go wrong with naval (well you cant USUALLY go wrong with naval, but whatever) I also loved the whites in the collection and that last red suite looks perfect ... Moschino really knows how to make suits !!!

Traducciòn: A pesar de que ame esta colección .. Tengo que decir una cosa negativa sobre ella .... No me gustaron los sombreros !!!! Creo que todo se habría visto mucho mejor sin ellos. Los únicos sombreros que me gustaron fueron el sombrero de la rosa que se usa en la última foto y el sombrero del pollo relleno que se usa en la segunda foto el resto ... ughhh no me gustaron. Con los sombreros y todo esta fue una muy buena colección siempre me encanta el giro de la ropa femenina con toques masculinos siempre hace que la ropa se vea interesante y también me encanto el tema naval que tenían algunas de las prendas, nunca te puedes ver mal con un tema naval (pues GENERALMENTE no te puedes ver mal con un tema naval) También me encantó la parte blanca de la colección y el ultimo traje rojo se ve perfecto ... Moschino realmente sabe cómo hacer un traje !!!
 

Salvatore Ferragamo 















This collection was truly amazing not only did I love it because it is so my style I also loved the way it portrays women. The kind of woman that I see portrayed in this collection is a very savvy woman that knows what she wants and she will go after it no matter the cost. Its sort of this type of hero woman that is empowered to do what they really want to do in life whatever that might be, that is another reason why I really like this collection. I also love the colors in the collection it sort of went away from all the color madness that was going on in the other collections and made a great collection !!! This collection really takes the prize for my favorite collection in all of MFW !!!

Traducciòn: Esta colección fue realmente sorprendente no sólo me encanta porque es muy mi estilo También me encanta por la forma en que retrata a las mujeres. El tipo de mujer que veo retratada en esta colección es una mujer muy inteligente que sabe lo que quiere y va a ir tras de ello sin importar el costo. Es una clase de súper héroe esta mujer que tiene la facultad de hacer lo que realmente quiere hacer en la vida sea lo que sea, esa es otra razón por la cual me gusta mucho esta colección. También me encantan los colores de la colección, esta colección se alejo de toda la locura de los colores que estaba pasando en las otras colecciones e hizo una gran colección !!! Esta colección realmente se lleva el premio para mi colección favorita de todo MFW !!!

4 comments:

  1. WOW! You have nar nar posts. I really love that maroon flower vest thing that is tucked in the the black pantie hehehe. Hope your still pursing fashion. Are you working in the industry??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know !!! its so fabulous !!! I am pursing it trust me ... I eat, live, and breath fashion ... no I am not in the industry at this moment I am actually trying to get an internship at a fashion magazine or find some sort of fashion organization here in Colombia, but we will see how that goes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great recap. Absolutely loved Gucci's collection. The colors are so rich.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks !!!! :) .... I know right, the colors complemented the collection perfectly !!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate