Model Crush


 (OMG !!! I WAITED TILL I WROTE ALL OF THE POST TO SEE THIS VIDEO, ITS SO AMAZING !!! I LOVE THE FASTFORWARD AND SLWOING DOWN EFFECT. I ALSO LOVE THE MOVEMENT OF THE CLOTHES THAT YOU SEE IN THE VIDEO. MY FAVORITE MOVEMENT PART OF THE VIDEO HAS TO BE WHEN SHE IS WEARING THE SHEER BLACK DRESS AND THE VIDEO FASTFORWARDS, AND THEN SLOWS DOWN AND GOES BACKWORDS UGHHH PERFECTION !!! I ALSO LOVE THE DISAPEARING AND REPARING EFFECT OF THE VIDEO. GREAT GREAT VIDEO !!!!)

I saw this video while I was on Vogue España, and when I saw the name of the video, I just knew who it had to be, Arizona Muse !!!, since the video said "Arizona for YSL". One of the reasons why I love blogging is because I learn about things and people I never knew about, yesterday I found out about a very stylish woman from Brazil to read about her click HERE. I had already written myself a little note on my cell phone to write about this model. When researching about all the fashion shows during fashion month I saw this model on a lot of runways, and she always stuck out to me, so much that I knew I had to write about her (yes I do write notes to myself about what I find interesting to put on my blog ... Don’t judge LOL) So here she is Arizona Muse. She truly is a muse, she just has such a striking yet different beauty which I love !!! Below are some of my favorite pics of her. Hope you like them :)

Traducciòn: Vi este video mientras estaba en Vogue España, y cuando vi el nombre del video sabía quien tenía que ser, Arizona Muse !!!, ya que el video decía  "Arizona para YSL". Una de las razones por las que me encanta bloguear es porque aprendo sobre cosas y personas de las cuales nunca había oído. Ayer me enteré acerca de una mujer muy elegante de Brasil para leer acerca de ella, haga clic AQUÍ. Ya me había escritouna pequeña nota en mi teléfono celular para escribir acerca de esta modelo. Al investigar sobre todos losdesfiles de moda durante el mes de la moda vi a esta modelo en un montón de pasarelas, y siempre sobresalía de las otras modelos, tanto que supe que tenía que escribir sobre ella en mi blog ( me escribo notas a mi mismo acerca de lo que me parece interesante para poner en mi blog ... No juzguen jajaja) Así que aquí está Arizona Muse. Ella realmente es una musa, tiene una belleza impactante y diferente que me encanta !!! Abajo están algunas de mis fotos favoritas de ella. Espero que les gusten :)

DIDN’T REALLY LOVE THESE PRADA WEDGES, IM OFFICIALLY IN LOVE WITH THEM NOW !!!
P.S. All pics from Fashion Gone Rogue (except for the last one)

2 comments:

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate