Fashion Spotlight


I found this pic on The Sartorialist, and I just fell in love with the woman in the picture, so I had to find out who she was. Thankfully there was a message at the bottom that gave me that information. It said "Constanza Pascolato of Vogue Brasil" so I looked her up, and found out that she is Italian, but she moved to Brazil at the age of five with her mother and father. Her parents founded the textile company known as Tecelagem Santa Constância. When her father died she took over the company and she made it one of the biggest textile companies in Brazil. She is a very recognized in the Brazilian fashion industry. I have to say that I do love her style !!! I think its so updated yet so age appropriate, and she looks amazing !!! Sadly I couldn’t find tons of pics of this Brazilian fashion icon, below are some of my favorite pics from the ones I could find. She likes flats or kitten heels which I love !!! She can really work them, she also looks like a very polite and put together woman, but one that can let her hair down and have fun :)

Traducciòn: Encontré esta foto en The Sartorialist, y me enamoré de la mujer en la foto, así que tuve que averiguar quién era. Afortunadamente había un mensaje en la parte inferior que me dio esa información. Debajo decía "Constanza Pascolato de Vogue Brasil", así que investigue acerca de ella, y me entere que ella es italiana, pero se mudo a Brasil a la edad de cinco años con su madre y su padre. Sus padres fundaron la empresa textil conocida como Tecelagem Santa Constancia. Cuando murió su padre, ella se hizo cargo de la empresa y la convirtió en una de las empresas textiles mas grandes y famosas de Brasil. Ella es muy reconocida en la industria de la moda brasileña. Tengo que decir que me encanta su estilo !!! Creo es actualizado sin embargo, muy apropiado para su edad, y se ve increíble !!! Lamentablemente no pude encontrar toneladas de fotos de este icono de la moda brasileña, pero abajo se encuentran algunas de mis fotos favoritas de ella de las que pude encontrar. A ella le gustan las baletas o los tacones bajos que me encanta !!! Ella realmente hace que las baletas o los tacones bajos se vean súper, también se ve como una mujer muy amable y muy ordenada, pero que se puede divertir al mismo tiempo :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate