Versace for H&M Show

Ugh! damn my Mr nobody blog status! I so wish I could have been there! I mean we already knew the collection was going to be A-M-A-ZING! Its Versace for god-sake! Well really not so much the fact that it was Versace more of the fact that DONATELLA was involved! It had to be PERFECT! and indeed it was.



don't really care that any celebrities were there, the only ones I like are Uma Thurman, Nicki Minaj, and like Zachary Quinto. I'm really more excited by the fact that Bryan Boy and Rumi Neely were there, and that of course the fact that the mastermind behind it all was the incredible Donatella Versace!


And apparently no one can throw an after party like Donatella. Not only did Prince and Nicki Minaj give the whole place the ambiance needed for the occasion, but there were endless drinks, and then the after party attendees were able to shop the collection! I DIE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate