Fendi Pre Fall 2012

First of all I just want to say WTF! I looked through the Fendi Pre Fall collection yesterday on style.com, and I'm pretty sure it was on American Vogue's website too. I go back today and its no where to be found! I had to go to The Effing Fashion Spot! I don't have anything against TFS just that I usually go to Style.com or Vogue.com. Since I have ranted and complained we may now move onto the fabulous 2012 Pre-Fall collection that is Fendi!














The strappy heels, the purses, the flats, and the all around general look of the collection is to die for! I am sorry I ever doughted you Fendi even if I haven't exactly loved you past collections this collection lets us start a new relationship with a clean slate.

Pictures from the surprisingly helpful Fashion Spot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate