Uptown Girl


I couldn't resist putting this song up, ughh aren't their uniforms PERFECT?

Going back to the main point of this post, as many of you have seen the Pre Fall collections are on their yearly rise. I went to Style.com in order to look through the collection as I usually do, but as I did this there was a section named "Uptown Girls" which intrigued me when I clicked on it I was taken away to Oscar de la Renta's 2012 Pre Fall Fashion Show. 

The little wheels in my mind started turning, and I decided to come up with this post. I dedicate this post to all the up town girls out there. I mainly have one in mind (yes Blair Waldorf its you) so I am going to post the outfits I would wear if I were in fact a girl, and an up town girl at that. 






















Ugh I would love to wake up in the morning and walk into my amazingly lit walk in closet in my amazing penthouse on Park Avenue and see any of these amazing outfits in there!

It shall happen one day! Just that you know in like Milan instead of New York and with menswear instead of womenswear.

P.S.Pictures from Style.com

P.P.S. Collections in order form top to bottom: Carolina Herrera, Jason Wu, Oscar de la Renta, Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate