White, Black, and Big Hats



(Just watch until 3:30, it gets boring after that) I watched this movie the other day and I LOVED IT! One of my favorite parts of the movie is this scene. I love all the black and the white !!! I also love how bored everyone looks. (lol) Especially while they are singing, but my favorite part of this whole scene has to be those amazing hats !!!

Traducciòn: (Sólo véanlo hasta el minuto 3:30, se vuelve aburrido después de eso) vi esta película el otro día y me encantó! Una de mis partes favoritas de la película es esta escena. Me encanta como se ve todo el negro y el blanco! También me gusta como se ven de  aburridos todos. (jijijiji), especialmente cuando están cantando, pero mi parte favorita de toda esta escena tiene que ser esos sombreros que son increíbles!

2 comments:

  1. I really love My Fair Lady - the clothes are gorgeous and Audrey is brilliant in it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate