Nick Wooster is Out ?!

I was on Facebook, and through a link of Fashionita I found out some terrible news! That Nick Wooster (yes that Nick Wooster the Nick Wooster that is the men’s fashion director at Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf) has in fact been FIRED! Apparently there had been rumors on twitter that it might happen. (I had no idea) We probably wont get to know much details yet, since it’s not Neiman Marcus' style to release an official statement about the situation. I hope he goes some where great and worthy of his great sense of fashion! I had actually written a Fashion Spotlight about him to read that click HERE.

P.S. I love this statement taken from an interview he did

What do you wear at home when you don’t have to look appropriate?
I always look appropriate.

I HEART YOU NICKELSON WOOSTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate