Fashion Spotlight


Some of you might be asking yourselves who is this man ??? well this man is none other than Nickelson Wooster ......and this is random .. but I have already done two other Fashion Spotlights and you can read those HERE or HERE ... but both of them have been about women .. and I love women ... and the ones I wrote about are FABULOUS !!!! but I wanted to write about this person in part because this man just knows how to look great .. and don't take this the wrong way .. but he does it in a masculine way .. and I am not saying that you can't do it any other way .. because I love everybodys sense of fashion .. but this man dresses great .. and you always see him representing the masculine silhouette. He is the Men’s Fashion Director at Bergdorf Goodman ... another thing that I like about him .. is that his outfits are not always safe .. and if you read my other two Fashion Spotlights you can tell that I love it when people take risks with what ever they are wearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate