Manly girls .. In a GOOD way









As I have stated before .. I love it when women look very feminine .. and powerful ... and look basically like  Diane Von Furstenberg ... But I have to say that I also love it when they can wear men's clothes and make it work !!!! One of the things that I have noticed a lot lately was the masculine shoes on the women's side of a store ... and I think they look great .. so if you can get your hands on some of these shoes DO SO IMMEDIATELY !!!!!

Traducción :
Como he dicho antes .. Me encanta cuando las mujeres se ven muy femeninas .. y poderosas ... y se ven, básicamente, como Diane Von Furstenberg ... Pero tengo que decir que también me encanta cuando pueden llevar ropa de los hombres y hacer que se vean super !! Una de las cosas que he notado mucho últimamente fue el calzado masculino en el lado de las mujeres de una tienda ... y creo que se ven muy bien .. así que si  puedes conseguir algunos de estos zapatos HAGALO DE INMEDIATO !!!!!

P.S Here is Nicki Minaj's new video that was recently released

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate