Fashion Spotlight

I am sure many people do not know this .. and maybe nobody really knows this ... but I LOVE Anna Dello Russo !! She was recently in Emanuel Ungaro's fashion show and she just looked stunning .. that is really what made me write this post about her.... I just think she is great .. always wearing the right thing .. she can make anything work ... she also says that her fashion idol is Lady GaGa ... and that really says it all she is crazy in a very classy way ... and I just love that about her .. if you still have no idea who I am talking about ... well then ..... HAVE YOU BEEN LIVING UNDER A ROCK ?!?!? is the only thing I have to say ... she is the fashion director and creative consultant for Vogue Japan ... she was born in 1962, has a bachelor in Italian Literature and Art History ... she is very bright ... but at the same time very creative ... and very fashion forward ... she used to work for Vogue Italy .... but then decided to become freelance ... and now she is a total fashion icon I believe ... here are some of her greatest outfits !!!

AT EMANUEL UNGARO :)
FROM ANNADELLORUSSO.COM



WHAT SHE WORE FOR VOGUE PARIS 90TH ANNIVERSARY


FROM ANNADELLORUSSO.COM


FROM ANNADEELORUSSO.COM

you can see why I love her ... she is great ... has tons .. and tons of style .. and she is very fun .. I have never met her .. but people say she is .. there is a video here .. of her taking you through her closet very fun stuff :) click HERE to see the video

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate