I Want the Hilfiger’s To Adopt Me



H  I  L  F  I  G  E  R .... I watched this video, and I wanted to jump in the screen! I mean they are so impeccably dressed, and they all look so amazing! (When you become a Hilfiger are your genes altered so that you become perfect?) I noticed that I have like one Tommy Hilfiger sweater I am going to have to go get some more, because I would wear anything that the guys had on during that video! If Eric is ever sick, I am totally free for anything Hilfiger’s, I will be your Eric! (Even though I am older, but whatever Eric looks closet to my age lol)

Traducciòn: H  I  L  F  I  G  E  R .... Vi este video, y quería saltar adentro de la pantalla! Me refiero a que están tan impecablemente vestidos, y todos se ven tan perfectos! (Cuando te conviertes en un Hilfiger tus genes son alterados, para que seas perfecto?) me di cuenta de que tengo, como un suéter de Tommy Hilfiger voy a tener que ir a comprar más, porque me llevaría todo lo que los chicos tenían puesto que durante este video! Si Eric alguna día se llega a enfermar, yo estoy totalmente libre para cualquier cosa Hilfigers, yo seré su Eric! (Aunque yo soy más viejo que él, pero no importa Eric es el que más cerca a mi edad se ve)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate