The New Face of Miu Miu Is ???

If the "collage" I tried to put together up top sucks forgive me, my Photoshop skills suck! (But I am working on them) Ok so if you read the title of the post, and then looked at the "collage" you figured it out (hopefully)! Hailee Stienfeld is in fact the new face of Miu Miu, and you will see her in Miu Miu's Fall/Winter ad campaign! I am actually super happy for her! She is only 14, and she is already the face of such a mayor brand! I hope it inspires young people around the world to realize that they can do anything they put their mind to (it did me)! YaY Hailee I hope you look so soooo wonderful for those ads! :)

4 comments:

  1. She's a great choice! Love her!
    xx Allie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I do love her. So fresh faces and innocent, yet quirky. A great face for the brand.

    And your collage is waaaay better than anything I can do!

    xxxx Mazzi Mi

    www.MazziMadeMe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol Thanks! I know I love her too, she is the best choice for a fun brand like Miu Miu

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate