Awaiting For More From Antonio Azzuolo

I was scrolling through Fashionista's "15 New York Labels To Watch" when I found Antonio Azzuolo, I loved the only picture that was in place for his label so I decided to go to his site.

It was SO WORTH IT! I don’t think that his style can really be boxed and described with one word, and maybe it’s not necessarily everybody's style, but his collections have things that I think most everyone can incorporate into their closets. At least I can find a number of things I would love to own and introduce to my closet!

Here are my favorite looks from his FW 2011 collection 


My favorite looks from his SS 2011 collection

 Didn’t you love it? Its preppy, but with a twist right? AMAZING! I can’t wait to see more things from this designer!

More from Antonio Azzuolo HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate