Band of Outsiders SS 2012

I really only noticed Band of Outsiders during Pitti Uomo where they had a pretty amazing menswear collection. Since I liked their menswear collection so much I decided to check out the woman’s wear one, and THANKFULLY Scott Sternberg is not one of those I really rock at designing for a certain gender and totally suck at designing for the other one kind of designers .... NOT! He delivered another great collection that seemed very laid back and yet put together. The models looked like they were going to a picnic or something. AMAZING COLLECTION!

 P.S. Pictures from Style.com

1 comment:

  1. Another collection I LOVED! I'm loving your NYFW posts! We have the same taste in designers/clothes :)
    xx Allie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate