Please Be My Friends?

When I first saw this picture the first thing that came to my mind was OMG THE COOLEST KIDS EVAH! The second thing that came to my mind was WILL YOU BE MY FRIENDS? It might sound ridiculous that I want random strangers as my friends, but I can’t help it! They look so cool and fearless with their fashion ughh they must be so much fun to be around!

Now, to answer the question that is lingering in the back of everyone’s mind right now. NO I am not a friendless loser, but people get so normal sometimes and routines takeover. They just seem like fun people! AND THEY HAVE AN AWSOME YET VERY ORIGINAL SENSE OF STYLE! LOVE!

2 comments:

  1. you r right .....
    http://fashionstyle-pk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this pictures! It seems very vintage and is full of good taste. Thanks for your comment :D and sorry for delay. I'm following, follow me if you like :)

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate