Theyskens' Theory SS 2012

COOL, is all that comes to my mind when I look at this collection it just looks like a very cool type of girl. Not so much up town, but more down town which looks pretty amazing when Olivier Theyskens puts it together. GREAT COLLECTION!

The thing that killed me most though was the amazing patent leather wedges (I think I am not sure I cant really see the back)! I had been sort of obssesed about some shoes that looked a lot like these ever since I saw them on Rumi Neely of Fashion Toast, and they just so happened to be Theyskens' Theory too. I just loved how pointy they are and the ankle strap ughh I don’t know they are just TOO PERFECT!

Dont lie! YOU KNOW YOU MUST HAVE THEM!

P.S. pictures from Style.com

1 comment:

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate