Oscar de la Renta SS 2012

Before anything this is a warning that there is a massive amount of picture in this post because I could not, and I repeat COULD NOT control myself when picking them! Now that we have that out of the way AHHHHHHHHHH! What is there to say about this collection? PERFECT? I have no idea it was a dream a total a complete dream. I was on tumblr last night and I kid you not, I went to sleep day dreaming about those gowns with the lace tops over them AMAZING! This collection is sooo competing with Jason Wu's SS 2012 collection, and it pains me to say that it’s sort of kicking its BEHIND! (Keeping it PG)

EVERY WOMAN ON EARTH SHOULD ACQUIRE AT LEAST ONE PIECE FROM THIS OSCAR DE LA RENTA COLLECTION!

P.S. Pictures from Style.com and Vogue

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel! This collection was AMAZING! Love the yellow dress.
    xx Allie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate