In Mourning

I ran across this editorial in Vogue Mexico's January issue and I must say I was quite captivated. Especially by this picture, I love the black veil/grillage over her face it adds drama and mystery. I look at that outfit and the only thing that comes to mind is, a billionaires mistress attending his funeral crying hysterically fake tears next to his prim and proper family while she rocks that outfit.

Believe it or not I have a fabulous outfit planed for when I attend my first funeral it involves a veil oh yes a top hat and a long cigarette holder. It might be a tad bit morbid, but whatever boring days give you lots of time for getting lost in your own mind.

I also love this black jumpsuit its A-MA-ZING!

P.S. Pictures from Vogue Mexico

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate