No. 21 Pre Fall 2012

I didn't even know a No. 21 existed until I saw a random video of my dear Anna Dello Russo next to the designer Alessandro Dell'Acqua , his Spring Summer collection was amazing, and I really have no idea if he designed this collection too, but one way or another it too met its amazing destiny just as the Spring Summer collection before it did. 


The clothes in this collection are very everyday wearable clothes, but with an amazing twist that makes you say "I really hope that person works in fashion, because she has such a keen eye for fashion." I think the designer's idea of this collection was for you to throw it on in the morning while rushing to your job, and just as you are about to run out the door, you suddenly stop take a step back, look in the mirror and say "wow I really look pretty today"






P.S. Pictures from Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate