Oh 2012 Will Rock


It never even crossed my mind to do this, yes this, you know the HAPPY NEW YEAR! post. Then I go through all the amazing things that happened in 2011, and you just sit there and feel happy for me yet cant help but being a bit jealous because I am doing something you would die to be doing. Well 2011 wasn't WONDERFUL! it was OK not very interesting to tell you the truth the only thing that I was truly always happy about was my blog and fashion. (oh god am I sounding like a super depressed teenager?)

Although 2011 was a sort of mehhh year I am super excited for 2012! I graduate! I can get an actual physical start on my dream! ugh I am super excited I cant wait for what 2012 has in store for me I am sure they are big things!

So I said all of that to say this (isn't that phrase the weirdest thing you've ever heard?) even if you didn't get to do all the things you wanted in 2011 and you look around and see that other people did, then say this to yourself "so what? have I looked at myself? I totally ROCK!" I do believe our lives have a reset button and it resets every single year because no matter who you were or what you did last year this is a new year so go for it because when there is a will there is a way!

2012 has great things in store for all of us! Just remember 2012 WILL IN FACT ROCK!

Do as the man or woman I really cant figure out what it is, but whatever it is do as the non-gender person is doing at the begging at the post and be happy and excited about 2012 cause that always means its going to be A-MA-ZING!

(oh yeah I did sound like a depressed teenager who needs/craves attention)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate