Bad Teacher

I want to go see this movie so bad! It looks hilarious! Plus Cameron Diaz is in it, which I am super excited for and Justin Timberlake, I mean it could have been totally awkward (it probably was) but they make it work! I really really have to go see this movie!
 

P.S. Tomorrow an AMAZING editorial! (I didn’t have time to put it up today) 

Traducciòn: De verdad quiero verme esta película! Parece súper chistosa! Además que Cameron Diaz está en ella, por lo cual estoy muy emocionado y Justin Timberlake también esta, quiero decir que podría haber sido totalmente raro (probablemente lo fue) pero hacen que se vea súper bien! Realmente tengo que ira vérmela!

 P.D. Mañana un editorial ASOMBROSO! (no tuve tiempo para ponerlo hoy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate