Loafers Getting High


I have seen this trend going on during the Fall 2011 RTW collections, and I have to say I love it! I love the way loafers look with these high heels! You look like you are ready for work yet ready to kick anyone who gets in your way with those high heels! If you haven’t been reading my blog for long you might not know this, but the higher the heel is always better for me. My favorite loafers with high heels have to be the metallic ones that were at the Moschino Cheap and Chic fashion show, but sadly I couldn’t find any pictures of them (if you find any I would love if you could send me the pictures!). Up top are some of the other ones I loved, hope you like them too :)

Traducciòn: He visto esta tendencia durante las pasarelas del otoño de 2011, y tengo que decir que me encanta! Me encanta la manera de como se ven los mocasines con esos tacones altos! Parece como si estuvieran listos para el trabajo, pero también estuvieran listos para patear a quien sea que se les interponga! Si no han leído mi blog por mucho tiempo puede que no sepan esto, pero cuanto más alto sea el talón es siempre mejor, para . Mis mocasines favoritos de tacón alto tienen que ser los metálicos que estaban en el desfile de Moschino Cheap and Chic, pero lamentablemente no pude encontrar ninguna imagen de ellos (si encuentras alguna me encantaría si me pudieran enviar las fotos! ). Arriba están algunos de los demás que me encantaron, espero que les gusten a ustedes también :)

P.S. All pictures from Style.com

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much !!! It really does mean a lot to me, That my readers actually like mt blog, and want to come back :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate