Happy 1 Year Anniversary !!!!


I AM SO HAPPY! I can’t believe it has been one year since I started this blog! I am super happy that I decided to start it. It was random, therefore the name Random Fashion. Not only was the way it came to be random, but I talk about anything that interest me about fashion on here, it is my one and only outlet, and I am so happy that you guys like to come read and actually comment on what it is that I decide to write! I really want to thank each and every one of you guys, for reading my blog, and for commenting and just for speaking your mind! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Traducciòn: ESTOY TAN FELIZ! No puedo creer que ya haya pasado un año desde que empecé este blog! Estoy súper feliz de que lo decidí empezar. Fue súper al azar, por lo tanto el nombre Random Fashion. No sólo fuela forma en que llegó a ser al azar, pero yo hablo de cualquier cosa que me interese dela moda aquí, es donde saco todas mis ideas, y estoy muy feliz de que a ustedes les gusta venir a leer y a comentar sobre lo que  decido escribir! Muchas gracias a todos y cada uno de ustedes, por leer mi blog, y por sus comentarios ysólo por expresar sus sentimientos! MUCHAS GRACIAS!

2 comments:

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate