Bambi Can Disco!





I am totally going to write about this model later on! She is amazing, if she is in any editorial I will probably LOVE IT! The name Bambi Northwood-Blyth! This editorial was 70's inspired, and it was for the May issue of Harper's Bazaar Spain. The editorial was shot by Nico, and it was styled by Juan Cebrian. I actually posted this editorial yesterday on my Facebook page, and I couldn’t stop raving about how great it looked. Therefore, when I thought about what to write about today I remembered and simply HAD to post it! I love the make up, and the hair in the editorial, but my favorite part of it all has to be those NAILS! I think they stick out so much, and they look great on her! My favorite picture has to be third one, her face is flawless, and that necklace is perfection!

Traducciòn: Voy a escribir sobre esta modelo más adelante! Ella es increíble, si esta en un editorial esprobablemente que me ENCANTE! El nombre de ella es Bambi Northwood-Blyth! Este editorial fue inspirado por los 70's, y fue para la edición de mayo de la revista Harper's Bazaar España. El editorial fuefotografiado por Nico, y fue estilizado por Juan Cebrián. De hecho, hable acerca de este editorial ayer en mi página de Facebook, y no podía dejar de decir lo súper que me parecía. Por lo tanto, cuando pensé sobre qué escribir hoy me acordé de ello y simplemente tuve que publicarlo! Me encanta el maquillaje y el pelo enel editorial, pero mi parte favorita de todo tiene que ser las uñas! Creo que sobresalen mucho, y se ven muy bien en ella! Mi foto favorita tiene que ser la tercera, su cara es perfecta, y ese collar esta perfecto para este editorial!

P.S. All pictures from Fashion Gone Rogue 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate