Fashion Spotlight


I was looking through All The Pretty Birds blog, when I came upon the picture above. These two twins (obviously) walking together with these amazing outfits, and those long curls rolling down there backs smiling and acting super cavalier about it. Of course I had to know more! I looked them up, and their names are Haya and Sama Abu Khadra. They grew up in Dubai, and they have been going to fashion shows all their lives, since their mother, Rula Abu Khadra, runs The Art of Living fashion store in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Since their mother has no time to go to the fashion shows they go to them for her, and see what they like, and what they don’t. Then their mother will go to the showrooms of the ones they did like, and buy whatever she likes. The pictures sort of reminded me of when I wrote about THIS editorial. These twins have such an amazing sense of fashion, and I love the fact that they are twins! My favorite part though has to be there hair, I have no idea why but I love the way it looks, it almost makes what they are wearing look even better, and more unique (I have no idea why, but I really do love it lol).

Traducciòn: Estaba mirando las fotos del blog All The Pretty Birds, cuando me encontré con la imagen de arriba. Estas dos gemelas (obviamente) caminando, con estos trajes sorprendentes, y esos largos rizos rodando por sus espaldas sonriendo y actuando súper relajadas. Por supuesto, tenía que saber más! averigüe un poco sobre ellas, y sus nombres son Haya y Sama Abu Khadra. Crecieron en Dubái, y han estado asistiendo a desfiles de moda durante toda su vida, ya que su madre, Rula Abu Khadra, es la encargada de The Art of Living tienda de moda en Riad, Arabia Saudita. Como su madre no tiene tiempo para ir a los desfiles de moda ellas van a ellos por ella, y ven lo que les gusta y lo que no les gusta. Entonces su madre va a las salas de exposición de los que les gustaron a ellas, y compraran todo lo que le guste a ella. Las imágenes de arriba me acordaron de ESTE editorial sobre el cual escribí hace un tiempo. Estas gemelas tienen un sentido tan sorprendente de la moda, y me encanta el hecho de que son gemelas! Mi parte favorita, tiene que ser su pelo, no tengo idea de por qué pero me encanta como se ve, casi hace como que lo que tengan puesto se vea aun mejor y mas único (no tengo idea de por qué, pero realmente me encanta jiji).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate