Belted and With a Smile

I was at brunch with a friend doing the usual thing one does at a brunch ... eating. When my friend says OMG I had the weirdest dream! I was going to simply ignore the comment and say something interesting so that we would forget the whole ordeal, because have you noticed that sometimes when people tell you about their dreams you notice just how boring they truly are? Or is that just me?


Anyway I went ahead and asked her about it, and when she told me that it involved Jessica Stam I had to know more. I do love Jessica Stam I mean she is an AMAZING model, but she sort gives me this bitchy vibe. Back to my friends dream, Jessica Stam was going on a date, and for some reason she knew she was going to lose her V card that night. Since she wanted to be prepared she asked her mother for tips and/or tricks, and you will NEVAH guess who the mom was. Jessica Stam's mother was Samantha, not just any old Samantha Samantha from Sex and the City that's right, SAMANTHA JONES! At this point I was deeply interested in this dream, and I was sure that my friend was anything but boring, I mean who better to ask for tips and tricks on how to make everything sail smoothly in bed than the famous Samantha Jones? So when kid Stam asks her sexually knowledgeable mom what she should wear to the date all her mom puts out is a trench coat a thong and a pair of amazing heels. Kid Stam clarifies that she is going on a date first, and her mother Jones said oh please with this a trench coat and a smile your night has already been a success.


My friend got done telling me her dream and I had laughed a few times. It was so good and fashion related that I just had to put it up!


Whats the weirdest dream you've ever had?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate