Jason Wu for Target

There I was just browsing through twitter ignoring all the emotional quotes and what not, when out of no where I see that there is a Jason Wu and Target collaboration in the air. Of course I rush to my computer and go on Teen Vogue, Fashionologie, and Fashionista

I am glad to inform that THERE IS in fact going to be a Jason Wu for Target collection! I mean Missoni for Target was great and all, but THIS IS JASON WU! AHHHH! Wu told WWD “My collection for Target is chic and wearable. I think women everywhere will enjoy it.” They probably will since he is Jason Wu, and that ladies and gentlemen is all that needs to be said.

The line will be available starting February 5th to March 6th 2012; the prices are great around $19.99 to $59.99 for apparel and $19.99 to $49.99 for handbags. Remember my dear readers or anyone really shop ... shop ... shop! For I do not have a Target anywhere here in Colombia so I shall live out the experience through you guys!



OFFICIALLY EXCITED AND FIXATED ON ANY SCRAP OF NEWS I CAN GET ABOUT THE COLLECTION!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate