Beauty According to Moi

When it comes down to like beauty stuff like skin and hair and nails, I really truly could not care less! Yes, sad but true as long as I love what I am wearing I don’t care what I look like.

If my nails are trimmed, my hair is clean, and my face is somewhat clear from the forever haunting teenage acne that is good enough for me. Lately although I have been getting bored with my hair, so today I got some hairdos that I thought looked pretty decent just to try to get inspired to see if I am going to for something new or just staying with the same thing I always do.

Which one was your favorite?

*REMEMBER HAIR; NOT FACES*

1 comment:

  1. very nice decent look .... love your post ...
    http://fashionstyle-pk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate