Kate Moss ... Kate Moss ... Kate Moss

This video makes me envy yet love Kate Moss at the same time, all I can say is that Kate Moss is The Kate Moss and there is no other.

The common folk, who were not invited to the most FUN/AMAZING wedding of all times according to some people, get to sit around and hear how fun and amazing the wedding was. Usually I would say they were just rubbing it in our faces, but I actually sort of want to know everything about the wedding sooo the more details the better

P.S. I BETTER be invited to whenever they repeat their vows or whatever, I kid I kid, but really (enter creepy killer face)



Wouldn’t you have killed to be there? (Not literally, I’m not cray cray like that hons)

1 comment:

  1. ohh so romantic..........
    http://fashionstyle-pk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate